2023 Season is now!
Are you looking for flexible, seasonal job opportunity this fall season? We are currently hiring for our annual fall festival & haunted house here at Lone Creek Farms. The goal of Lone Creek Farms is to provide family-friendly and fun activities throughout the fall season – and we wouldn’t be able to do all of this without your support. We'd love to have you a part of the Lone Creek Farms family. Interested?
Current hiring status: We are still hiring for applicants that can can work all day, 10am-7pm, on Thursdays & Fridays. Pays $15/hour or more depending on your job experience and position.
Staff is full for Saturday & Sundays. We may end up hiring more as the season gets busier, so still apply if you're interested to get placement on a callback list for hiring.
Apply by clicking the link here
Job opportunities include:
- Cashier (Concessions and Admissions)
- Food Service (Donuts, Lemonade, Fudge, Kettle Corn)
- Concessions Manager
- Zip Line Attendant
- Cow Barrel Train Driver
- Tractor Driver
- Mine Cart Driver
- Jump Pads Attendant
- Pedal Karts Attendant
- Sanitation Crew
- Rat Roller Attendant
- Duck Derby Attendant
- Axe Throwing Attendant
- Sling Shot Attendant
- Parking Attendant
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Enthusiastic, happy, and friendly
- Neat, reliable, and punctual
- Work multiple positions or rotate positions if needed
- Willing to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Experience in cash handling, customer service, and working with food is a preferred but not a requirement
- Must commit to working 2 days or more each week. Seasonal work is only for 6 weeks during operating hours for the fall festival & 4 weekends (Fri & Sat only) for Slaughter Gulch.
- Work may be available early then mid-Sept. inquire if you want more hours.
Questions? Email Samantha at Admin@LoneCreekFarm.com