We're no longer interviewing for the season. Unless you can commit to working all next week Wed-Sun (Oct 19-23) and this Saturday and Sunday (Oct 15-16). Please email LoneCreekTeam@Gmail and complete your application ASAP.
For 2023 Season:
Are you looking for flexible, seasonal job opportunities this fall season? We are currently hiring for Lone Creek Farms, a pumpkin patch operating weekends in October. Lone Creek Farms is a family-owned and operated seasonal agritainment company established in September 2018. We are the only agritainment business serving the Douglas County area. We start taking applications in August and have a variety of different job positions that need to be filled.
Job opportunities include:
- Cashier (Concessions and Admissions)
- Food Service (Donuts, Lemonade, Fudge, Kettle Corn)
- Concessions Manager
- Zip Line Attendant
- Cow Barrel Train Driver
- Tractor Driver
- Mine Cart Driver
- Jump Pads Attendant
- Pedal Karts Attendant
- Sanitation Crew
- Rat Roller Attendant
- Duck Derby Attendant
- Axe Throwing Attendant
- Sling Shot Attendant
- Parking Attendant
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Enthusiastic, happy, and friendly
- Neat, reliable, and punctual
- At least 16 years old
- Work multiple positions or rotate positions if needed
- Willing to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Experience in cash handling, customer service, and working with food is a preferred but not a requirement
- Must commit to working 2 days or more each week. Seasonal work is only for 6 weeks during operating hours. Last 2 weeks in Sept. & all of October.
- Work may be available early then mid-Sept. inquire if you want more hours.
Now Accepting Applicants 14 years of age and older
The goal of Lone Creek Farms is to provide family-friendly and fun activities throughout the fall season – and we wouldn’t be able to do all of this without your support. We are excited to have you join our growing team as we enter into the 2022 season.
We'd love to have you a part of the Lone Creek Farms family. Interested? Scan QR code to apply!
Questions? Email Samantha at Admin@LoneCreekFarm.com