We’re so excited that you’re interested in having your class come out to Lone Creek Farms! Your students will learn about growing food, farm animals, and have free time to explore activities open during our pumpkin patch season.
What to expect:
- Group leaders will receive packets used for the self-guided tour. Packets include: a map of the farm, details of each destination, fun facts and information on the farm animals and agriculture at Lone Creek Farms. Classes will take a scheduled ride on our hay wagon while covering the agriculture part of the tour.
- Curriculum in packet is aligned with Colorado State Standards.
- Supplementary classroom activities included with booking confirmation.
- Attractions on the farm such as, pumpkin jump pads, tire mtn, inflatable slide & obstacle course are included with field trip admission.
- Field trips are available Fridays only starting at 10am. Grounds are available until close 7pm.
- $9.99 per student/parent.
*Teachers/Teacher’s aides are not charged for admission for public schools only.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a field trip with us and receive registration paperwork.