We’re so excited that you’re interested in having your class come out to Lone Creek Farms! Your students will learn about growing food, farm animals, and have free time to explore activities open during our pumpkin patch season.
What to expect:
- Group leaders will receive packets used for the self-guided tour. Packets include: a map of the farm, details of each destination, fun facts and information on the farm animals and agriculture at Lone Creek Farms. Classes will take a scheduled ride on our hay wagon while covering the agriculture part of the tour.
- Curriculum in packet is aligned with Colorado State Standards.
- Attractions on the farm such as, pumpkin jump pads, tire mtn, inflatable slide & obstacle course are included with field trip admission.
- Field trips are available Thursdays & Fridays
- Starting 10am thru 3:30pm
- $12.00 per student/parent
- School staff members are free with school ID
- A reservation & 15 person minimum is required
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the field trip registration form and start the booking process